- Our software posts in real time, which means, as you put transactions through POS, it updates immediately.
- You always know the stock on hand, and can plan accordingly
- Other features include location based stock takes, stock transfers or issues, all accessible within user’s rights.
Front of House
- Daily operations can be streamlined with over 50 reports to assist front of house employees with their daily activities.
- The night audit process posts an accommodation invoice with a single procedure done in the morning.
- Guest movement displays all arrivals, checked in guests as well as departing guests on easy access screens that can be filtered and sorted.
- One of the main functions of any hospitality establishment is designed to suit any size or type of property.
- There are shortcuts for easy referencing to availability as well as multiple options when it comes to creating
- Comprehensive rate setups include rooms, extras/activities etc.
- Guests will have a pro forma or confirmation voucher, indicating every detail of their stay.
Point of Sale
- Billing guests at the property has never been easier, with the invoices linking directly to the booking as well as the guests account, for immediate payment or on check out.
- Sales can be set up to post from multiple tills as well as locations for easy cash ups and stock control.
- We allow for order printing from different locations, sales using barcode scanners, multiple price categories linked to different guest types or staff, and so much more.
PANHospitality contains a full accounting module that is set up to prevent user error and post all sales and rates automatically to the correct ledger accounts when they are used. We also have complete debtor / guest and creditor control with multiple reports available to suit every need. Multi-currency bank accounts, creditors and sales enables the users to provide full management accounts directly from the system. Other features include, but are not limited to a state of the art trial balance, automated VAT report, bank reconciliations, budgets and much more.